Saturday, March 14, 2009


My daughters puppy needed a new blanket, but being a baby he still chews on his blankets. I don't have a stash at all, I only buy what I need for a project, so we found a flea market that sells fabric for 50 cents a yard. So, I bought this cute stuff.

I used all my little pieces of batting, I used the fabric basting spray to glue it all down. Then glued down the top. It went together very nicely. Of course, little puppy has already pulled off all the binding.

I bought a kit of stars, they all blended together, so I added different fabrics, then I redesigned the quilt to this top. I really like it. It is off at the quilters.

I usually don't piece the entire backing, but I had so much fabric left over, that I did a king size yellow brick road for the backing. I have enough left over to make a lap quilt to hang off a chair.

I don't really care for the plastic clear sewing boxes, I do however love vintage cases to carry my stuff around in. This is my latest. I didn't have one like this.

Agggggggghhhhhhhhhh, I broke my big mat. Don't you hate when that happens.

No comments: