Here is a close up of the cute diapers I am making. I started with the Babyvile Boutique pattern. Diaper really didn't fit just right. I used there velcro. Not a big fan, it shredded, and we had a lot of problems getting them to stay closed. Also, added about $1.50 to the cost of diapers. Yikes. I shortned the diaper, that took care of most of the leaking problem. I also switched to Sewology velcro. Love it, stays hooked even in washer. Lasts, and lasts. And best of all I got it half price, so it only adds about 20 cents to a diaper. I also redesigned how the velcro was attached. These look more like the G diapers everyone loves. Mommy is much happier with these.
My daughter and I are making these cute little blankets together. I buy a yard of fleece, cut it down the fold, then I punch the holes around one both. I get one, and she gets the other one. When finished we have a cute little blanket all ready for when we need a gift. More on how I punch the holes later.
I have been reading about groups that are making a list of what they want to do each month. February will be my ironing month for blocks. So I am trying to finish up small blocks, potholders, and blanket tops that I can pop in a good movie and iron for hours.
I am still working on a block a day. So I will have quite a bit to iron