Monday, January 2, 2012

Barbie Clothes

Aren't these just the cutest little things. They were quick and easy to make.
I am making these for gifts for little ones for the little ones, and maybe a few grandmothers that get to play Barbies with their little ones.






I got the plans for making these from Tip Junkie. She has a wonderful little tutorial for doing these. Of course, I changed the size, and did the eleastic a little differently. I don't like stretching elastic as I sew it, so I made a little casing, and just ran it through. These are all done on my serger.
I do hope everyone is having a great new year. We are just enjoying the day, while getting a little done. Not zipping around for sure.


I am vaccuming, washing clothes, and rugs, taking care of my indoor plants.


I have been ironing fabric, and trying to organize a bunch of little projects, like cut Barbie clothes for when I just have a few minutes here and there. So, I was taking a little break, back to cutting out strips, more on that later this week.




No comments: