Thursday, January 15, 2009


Here's my pile for Dani to iron. She loves to iron, so I save my blocks for her to iron if I don't need them immediately. You can see a little peak of my baby nine patch. I use nine patches to use up all the 2 1/2 inch blocks that my good friends give me to make quilts for babies.



Chae and Tiff I'M FINALLY LEGAL Tiff and Dani




It's my cake and no one gets a bite. They always give the prettiest little cakes for birthdays and anniversaries.
Awwwwwwwwwww he looks so sweet. What is he thinking about.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can't turn my back on him for a second. He's taking it down, not putting it back together. and this is after I told him, I'm leaving, you better not take anything apart. haha
Evidently he took it as a dare. Of course, now I have no oven, so no baking.


No comments: