Monday, January 19, 2009

Some finishes

This is such a cute little fabric, that I had to have it. I love 2 1/2" inch blocks and sashings, and bindings. So I always have nine patches going to use up all these pieces. Then all I have to do is pick borders and the big center patch. It doesn't belong to anyone yet. But one day it will belong to a cute little boy.



Eeek, polka dots don't photo well. This is a little train pattern.



A friend was waiting to adopt a little cutie. She was decorating the room in John Deere so I was going to use Yellow Brick Road pattern by ALKINSON DESIGNS, well when he arrived, he was a year old, and loved soccer. So we made a reversable blanket. I was lucky enough to find large soccer print. Of course, then I needed 2 different pillowslips to match each side. I can't find my ticking fabric to make the little pillow for him. Need to find that so we can get this cute little blanket to him. I love to make either pillow slips or little bags to match the blanket.


Hubby still working on my new ceiling and new air vent. He loves to work on 5 different house projects at a time, which makes such a mess, but since I have 27 quilts in the process, I GUESS I SHOULDN'T CRY.

Topakes new large cage. He loves it, is exploring it slowly. I am so glad he doesn't escape his small cage and chase the dogs around the house, and scare me like he loved to do. Here is bean sprouts that I am growing. He loves bean sprouts, and he loves my hibscus blooms. He eats them as fast as they grow. Oh, can you see the ladder, Kev took down my valance, and has a ladder set up in that den also. sigh.


Ick, did my stove top really look that bad. Yes it did. I broke it when I hit it with my granite cutting board. Kev found this Jenn Aire cook top on a wonderful clearance. He paid 25% of the asking price. YES, he is still excited. There is no gas to it yet, but it has been converted, and really looks nice sitting there. Heye, who needs to eat.






No comments: