Saturday, August 29, 2009

Babies ready to go






Here's the complete set. Next to the rattler is a tiny bottle. I wish I had bought enough to put 2 in each set. I did change the sets so that each one has a Christmas Print receiving blanket.













Do you see the tiny quilt. It's a 6 inch square that my good friend Peggy S. gave me to do charity sewing. I thought it was wonderful to be able to make this bunting so special. Thanks Peggy S.
Whew, I have finally finished enough baby sets to get them ready to send to the Smiles Project.
Some of the fabric for this was donated by Pat B., Sue A., Charlotte B., and Sharie P. Thanks a million ladies.
Each set has a baby, a tiny bottly, rattler, 4 little receiving blankets, 2 buntings, and a little carrying purse. My daughters told me not to match all the pieces, as I have a habit of doing, so there is plenty of colors in this set. What do you think, is there enough pieces in a set for the little girls to play with?

No comments: