Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wedding dresses











Can't figure out how to turn the pics. Well, our baby is engaged. This is the third time I have had the joy of Bridal Dress shopping. I always love it. I can show these, because they are definite no's. I love the sideways one. It was really heavy, covered with beads. She did not like the weight. Well, a whole day of trying on dreses, not one winner. She had it narrowed down to three, then decided, she wants to start over. Oh well, we have time. She now wants a short dress, with flowers in her hair. It will be fun to try again. This time her sis is coming.

1 comment:

Lizziebeth said...

Deborah I just seen the wedding dress pictures. I didn't scroll down before. She looks so pretty, so I guess it's, "here we go again" Good luck with the wedding plans