Tuesday, October 13, 2009




I just love this granite top. Don't you. It's blueish green. Well, once again, construction supplies are piled ontop of my crates of holiday decorations. Sooooooo, I am decorating with candy. Heye, its cheap, looks good in my vintage green bowls, and everyone loves it. I had bought some little dolls to send in with smiles, but I grabbed the little pumpkin girl, isn't she the cutest. She is from our fun garage sale day. The green bowl is ontop of my red granite cutting board, it is huge, and I can't move it around, so I have it ontop of the dog cage, it makes a great table. It was my Christmas gift one year from Scott and Tiffany.
Here's the fabric selection for the turtle shell. I can't decide which one to make. What do you think would be the best choice.

No comments: