Sunday, October 25, 2009

This and that

Yike, I need a new ironing board cover. The little bath set was a gift from work. It's National Nutrition Worker week.


I have always loved this little desk. It's actually been in the family for a while.
My baby basket was a wonder garage sale item. It's about 50 years old, I took it off the wheels because its starting to lean. The dolls inside are from my childhood. Orangey Porgeny, and Murtle the Turtle, heye, they probably came already named.






My plant is finally getting pretty, then it will loose all sun soon. I am trying to figure out how to get a plant light set up for it. The pot was a birthay present, I hated to put it in the yard and a rock hit it, so it lives in my house.
Here's my little Madam Alexander dolls. I found one at the Garage Sale. It didn't have the little label on it, but it was 3 for 50 cents, so I had to have her.









Tupac's garden is doing good again, we finally figured out the pump had stopped working at top flow, so we fixed it, and the Great Lizard is happy again.

No comments: