Didn't she come out darling?? This is my Christmas suprise from Kevin last year. He fished her out of a box of garbage realizing what she was, fixed her, and she has been standing in her cabinet waiting to be beautiful. Her hair curled really pretty. It does look big in the pic. Her suit is made out of old curtains from Sherri. I think it gives it just the right aged look. Doesn't look newer then the doll.
A Temperature Quilt Dilemma
-
I really want to work on a temperature quilt this year! The last one I
completed was back in 2021.
2022 and 2023 are in the beginning stages. I have tri...
WALK 2.0 Preview 2
-
WALK 2.0 begins with a chapter entitled "Walking Foot Refresh". Even I need
a little brush up on skills and techniques every once and awhile and I'm
alw...
Printable holiday messages
-
Thank you so much to those of you who have purchased the Dresden Photo
Frame pattern from my shop. I really hope you will find it as fun and
addictive a...
Smal boxes are fun
-
When staying at the cabin a weekend with sewing friends I got hooked on
sewing these small Bitsy Boxes. Could not stop sewing them. Not much else
to sh...
Back to work!
-
After a long hiatus, my original Baby Jane went back under the quilting
machine yesterday. I'm hoping to work on her a little each day.
I've been a little ...
Bees Knees Quilting Bee • October 2015 Block
-
I've been participating in a quilting bee with some long time friends for
the past year and we are starting another year of our Quilting Bee this
month. It...
Giant Rainbow Quilt - Pattern Testing
-
I recently had the privilege of testing a quilt pattern for Susan of
Crafterhours fame. Lots of fun!
I made mine a twin size quilt for my oldest, Ben (14...
My Word for 2015
-
I know I am a little late to this party...and I'm certain that most of you
are looking at your screens in a state of shock...yes it's been a really
long ti...
-
I loved my blocks you all made so much that I decided to make some more so
I could have a Queen size quilt for my bed. Then I got a bit carried away
and de...
BARD library books
-
Right now, before leaving for Florida, I am learning how to get books from
the BARD program of the federal government. I have a device like a tape
recor...
Design Wall Monday
-
I did a quilt as you go tablerunner from gedesigns.com for an auction at
our Bushnell family reunion to raise money for supplies for the next
reunion an...
1 comment:
Deborah she is so cute. Reminds me when I was a little girl and the fabric is perfect for it.Get her done!
Post a Comment