Monday, October 15, 2012

Salads in a jar




Ok, this one looks simple, but it is wonderful.

Dip recipe
1 Packet Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup FF milk
1 cup Oinkas Greek yogurt
Put in jar and shake till smooth

Put about 2 T dip in bottom of jar
1 can rinsed black beans  I divided this into the 4 jars
1 T shredded Chedder cheese
1 avocado divided 4 ways
6 sliced grape tomated sliced, per jar

This was wonderful, It is supposed to be eaten with chips, but I ate it as a salad.
Next time I make them, I will add more tomatoes, bell peppers, and maybe some celery.
They stayed fresh for 4 days, and the beans were wonderful in the ranch dip.



                                                                      SALADS

 
This is just my plain salads.  I put in the dressing, put in whole grape tomatoes, put in a little lettuce.  then a fresh organic egg on top.  Yum  Stayed fresh for 4 days.  I'm not sure why they stay fresh so long in a little glass jar, but I sure am happy about it.  Hubby doesn't see the attraction, leaves more for me. 

No comments: