Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Resting up after Christmas


Ahhhhhhh, so tired. It's a hard life, but someone's got to do it.








I finally found a speaker that fits my MPG player. $4.00 at Walgreens. Gotta love Walgreens. They didn't have my color red, but this works fine.
Couldn't find my backing anywhere. Looked, and looked, cut something that would work, and wala, it had fallen over the back of my cabinet, and was hiding. Don't you hate when that happens. This is the cabinet I had built for my convection oven, and I have been using it for everything else, till the oven comes in. It makes a wonderful work table in my kitchen. I have even sewed on it while doing all the holiday cooking.
Isn't this too cute for words. Patti designed these for The Smiles Project. You fill them with crayons so the kiddo's can tote them around. So easy.

No comments: