Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last finish for 2009

I got these cute little wall hangings from Salvation Army. I paid $5 for the set. wahoo.





This lovely basket of fabric was given to me. It was like Christmas. The woman was having eye problems, so she is giving away her fabric. I was just at the right store at the right time. It was so exciting to go through the fabric.

















this little quilt was a friendship swap. we all signed a block. Actually it was 2 swaps, pinwheels, and signature blocks. It was fun to make this one. I did have it quilted, I just needed it finished. Didn't have time to wait.


Look the cute little bank. Kev wants to go on a big hunting trip, so Santa gave him this bank to start saving.
This is on my design board. Its all scrappy. I am having fun with it. The girls are going to come over, and move the blocks around. For not doing a whole lot of quilting, they are really good at getting the colors balanced.
Ahhhh, can you believe, Valentines will be here before we know it.

No comments: